Select a link on the left in order to choose a resource.
- Newsletters will take you to a list of downloadable PDF copies of published SECED Newsletters. The current archive comprises all issues from Vol. 1 No. 1 to Vol. 25 No. 1. More Newsletters will be added in the future. (Note: the most recent Newsletters are distributed in hard copy to SECED members and are not immediately available online.)
- Newsletter articles will take you to a searchable database of articles published in the SECED Newsletter.
- SECED 2015 Proceedings comprise the papers from the SECED 2015 Conference in Cambridge, UK, also searchable.
- Evening meetings is a collection of recordings of past evening meetings. The recordings are managed by the ICE and are hosted in the ICE's Event Archive. Each recording is typically available for a year after the event. Some older recordings were uploaded to Vimeo and are therefore still available.
- Other files contains downloads of various types, including flyers, presentations and software. Please note that this section is not searchable.
- Weblinks is a selection of our favourite websites. Here you will find information about earthquakes and other hazards affecting the built environment, as well as the engineering solutions to protect us against such hazards. Some of the websites are suitable for novices, while others are only relevant for experts.
- Search may be used to conduct a specific search within the current archive of Newsletters, articles and SECED 2015 papers.
Do you find the resources useful? Support SECED by becoming a member (apply for membership). Students receive free membership – and we have reduced rates for retired people.
Please report any errors or broken links to the current web administrator.