The proceedings of the SECED 2019 Conference are now available for download from the SECED website via this link.
For other news and updates related to SECED and our interests: Follow @SECED_UK
The conference brought together experts from a broad range of disciplines, including structural engineering, nuclear engineering, seismology, geology, geotechnical engineering, urban development, social sciences, business and insurance; all focused on risk, mitigation and recovery. A full programme is available for reference.
Information for authors
SECED allows the self-archiving of the Author Accepted Manuscripts (AAM) from the SECED 2019 Conference. This means that all authors can make their conference paper available via a green open access route. The full text of your paper may become visible within your personal website, your institutional repository, a subject repository or a scholarly collaboration network signed up to the voluntary STM sharing principles. It may also be shared with interested individuals, for teaching and training purposes at your own institution and for grant applications (please refer to the terms of your own institution to ensure full compliance).
The date your paper was accepted for publication was 9th September 2019
To deposit your AAM, please adhere to the following conditions:
- You should include a link back to the SECED website (use https://seced.org.uk/2019).
- You should include all of the relevant metadata (article title, conference name, conference location, conference dates etc.).
- You should include a clear licensing statement (see below).
- Copying or downloading AAMs for further distribution for a fee.
- Any use of the AAM in conjunction with advertising.
- Any use of the AAM by for promotional purposes by for-profit organisations.
- Any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.